JKPSC Recruitment 2017
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC), has actually released a work notification for the post of Assistant Conservator. Work Seekers, who are interested in making an application for the post they must submit the online application prior to the last date. Application will certainly be submitted from 28 May 2017
Detail Notice of JKPSC Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Assistant Conservator||12 Posts||18 to 40 years||Rs. 9300 to 34800/- + GP Rs. 4800||Degree in Science or Engineering in relevantsubject.
Place of Work– Jammu & Kashmir
Procedure of Selection– Job Seekers will certainly be picked on the basis of
- Written Test
Examination Fee –
- General – Rs. 1005/-
- Reserved Category – Rs. 505/-
Make the payment through the Online Challan to be deposited in the Jammu and Kashmir Bank Branch.
The best ways to Request the Application–.
Those Work Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can adhere to the steps provided listed below:.
1) At the initial step, Work Seekers ought to check out the official site of the organization.
Internet site Address– jkpsc.nic.in.
2) After rerouting to the web page Task Seekers must find for the suitable link to download and install the application form.
3) Application Form needs to be loaded by the Work Seekers after reviewing the entire instructions and also standards.
4) Fill the kind and also publish the scanned picture as well as the trademark at the given room in the form.
5) After making the final entry of the Application, Task Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application as well as maintain it for the future use.
Last date to send the on the internet application– 02 June 2017.