JNU Recruitment 2017
Jawahar Lal Nehru (JNU), University, School of Environmental Sciences has released a job notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow for the project “Rock types and morphological signature detection of MARS to infer natural resources. Eligible applicants who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date. Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 05 February 2017.
Detail Specification of JNU Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Junior Research Fellow||01 Post||As per the norms of organization||Not Disclosed||Job Seekers should have M.Sc. Degree in environmental sciences with NET/ GATE.
Job Location – All India
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post ,they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, job seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the job seekers.
5) Send the Entire documents to the postal address of organization on or before the last date.
To, The Professor S. Mukherjee PI Mangalyaan Project, Dean School Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University.
Important Dates :
- Last date to Submit Application – 05 February 2017