JNU Recruitment 2017
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has released an employment notice for the post of Project Assistant and Research Associate on the temporary basis. Qualified and also deserving candidates that are interested in making an application for the post they could use on or before the last date.Application Forms need to be submitted offline in the suggested style (readily available at the official website) on or prior to 30 April 2017
Detail Requirements of JNU Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Project Assistant||01 Post||Not mentioned||As per the norms of organization||M.Sc. in Biology/ Chemistry/ Physics or M.Tech in Nanotechnology or Material Sciences.
|Research Associate||05 Posts||Not mentioned||As per the norms of organization
|Ph.D. in Physics/ thin film technology|
Work Location– Delhi
The procedure of Option– Candidates will certainly be selected on the basis of Short listing on merit basis which will be followed by an Interview.
The best ways to Make an application for the Application–.
Those Candidates that are interested in applying for the post they could follow the steps given listed below:.
1) At the very first step, candidates should visit the main site of the organization.
Web site Address– jnu.ac.in.
2) After redirecting to the home page prospects should locate for the suitable link to download the application.
3) Application Form has to be filled up by the prospects after reading the entire directions as well as guidelines.
4) Fill up the type as well as post the scanned picture and signature at the provided room in the kind.
5) After making the last submission of the Application, prospects are suggested to take the print out the duplicate of the application as well as send the copy to the e-mail and postal address.
To, The Chairperson, Special Centre for Nanoscience, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi 110067.
Last day to Submit Application– 30 April 2017.