JPSC Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is going to hire eligible candidates for the post of Computer Programmer. Those who are interested in applying for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.Application Forms will be submitted up to 13 February 2017.
Detail Notification of JPSC Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
As on 01.08.2015
|Computer Programmer||General – 03 Posts
SC – 01 Post
ST – 01 Post
BC – 01 Post
Total – 06 Posts
|21-35 years for General category, 21 -37 years for OBC Male candidates, 21-38 years for General / OBC (Female) candidates & 21 to 40 years for SC / ST candidates||Rs. 32,000/- per month||Job Seekers should have Engineering Degree in CS / IT / MCA / M.Sc Graduation with 60% marks from any recognized University or Institute.|
Location of Job: Jharkhand
The procedure of Selection: Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Merit of Mark Scored in the educational qualification and Interview.
- General / BC I and II – Rs. 600/-
- SC / ST Candidates of Jharkhand – Rs. 150/-
Make the payment of application fee through the Online Mode.
How to Apply
Those Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – jpsc.gov.in
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out the copy and keep it for the future reference.
- Last date to submit the online application – 13 February 2017
- Last date for Payment fee – 16 February 2017
- Last date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the online application – 19 February 2017 up to 05.00 p.m