JPSC Recruitment 2017
An employment notification has issued by Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) for the post of Assistant Professor. The applicants who are interested in apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date 27 March 2017.
Detail Notification of JPSC Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Assistant Professor||15 posts||21 to 35 years||Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- + GP Rs. 6000/-||B.E./ B.Tech with ME/ M.Tech in relevant discipline with first class.
Location – Jharkhand
Procedure of Selection – Candidates will be selected on the basis of
- Written Test
Application Fee –
- General and OBC – Rs. 600/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 150/-
- Make the payment of application fee through Online or Challan mode.
How to Apply?
Those Applicants who are interested in applying for the post they can follow the steps given below:
- The first step, candidates should visit the official site of the organization.
- Website Address – jpsc.gov.in
- After visiting the home page candidates should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
- Application Form must be filled by the candidates after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
- Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
- After making the final submission of the Application Form, candidates are suggested to take the print out the copy and keep it for the future reference.
Essential Dates –
- Starting date to submit the online application – 28 February 2017
- Last date to submit the online application – 27 March 2017
- Last date to submit the hard copy of application – 10 April 2017