JSSC Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has issued an official notificationfor the post of Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Exam 2016 for Trained Graduate Teacher post. Those who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date. Application Forms will be submitted from 06 February 2017 to 15 March 2017. More details are given below.
Detail Notification of JSSC Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Trained Graduate Teacher||17793 Posts||18 to 40 years||Not Disclosed||Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation with minimum 45% marks and 40% for SC / ST and should have B.Ed. Degree.
Location of Job – Jharkhand
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
- Written Test
Application Fee :
- General / OBC – Rs. 460/-
- SC / ST/ Ex – Servicemen – Rs. 115/-
Make the payment of application fee through the online mode.
How to Apply for the Application
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – jssc.in
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link todownload the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and keep it for the future reference.
- Starting date to submit the online application – 06 February 2017
- Last date to submit the online application – 15 March 2017
- Last date for payment fee – 20 March 2017