JSSC Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection commission has provided an employment notification for the post of Lower Division Clerk, Panchayat Secretary & Stenographer through Intermediate Std (Computer Knowledge & Hindi Typing Posts) Combined Competitive Exam 2017. Eligible and also deserving Job Seekers that are interested to make an application for the post they could apply on or before the last date.Application Forms must be submitted offline in the suggested layout (available at the official site) on or before 15 June 2017.
Information Specification of JSSC Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Lower Division Clerk||1245 Posts||18 to 35 Years||Rs. 19900 to Rs. 45700/-||Job Seekers should have passed Intermediate/10+2 Exam with typing speed in Hindi 25 wpm on Computer.
|Panchayat Secretary||1539 Posts||18 to 35 Years||Rs. 21,700 to 50,000/- on monthly basis
|Job Seekers should have passed Intermediate/10+2 Exam and Knowledge of Computer.|
The procedure of Option– Task Seekers will be picked on the basis of Written Test or Skill Test.
How to Make an application for the Application–.
Task Seekers who are interested in requesting the post, they should adhere to the procedure given below:.
1) At the very first step, Job Seekers need to most likely to the official site of the organization– jssc.nic.in.
2) After rerouting to the home page, Task Seekers are required to download the prescribed layout of the application and fill it.
3) After filling up the type, take its print out duplicate as well as affix the relevant records with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application should be self-confirmed by the Job Seekers.
5) Keep the files as well as application form into an envelope and also send it to the postal address provided below.
Last day to Send Application– 15 June 2017.