Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017
Kandla Port Trust has published a recruitment notification for the post of Deputy Estate Manager and Senior Assistant Estate Manager on the contract basis. Eligible and deserving candidates who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date. Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 15 March 2017.
Detail Specification of Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Deputy Estate Manager||01 Post||40 years||Rs. 24900 to 50500/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have qualified Post Graduation Degree in Architecture or Town and Country Planning or Degree in Civil Engineering.
|Senior Assistant Estate Manager||01 Post||35 years||Rs. 20600 to 46500/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have qualified Post Graduation Degree in Architecture or Town and Country Planning or Degree in Civil Engineering.
Job Location :Gujarat
No Application fee
Procedure of Selection : Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test or Skill Test.
How to Apply for the Application
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
To, The Secretary, Kandla Port Trust, Administrative Office Building, Gandhidham (Kutch), Gujarat – 370201
Important Dates :
- Last date to Submit Application : 15 March 2017