Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017
Karnataka High Court has published a new recruitment notification for the post of Civil Judge. Those who are interested in applying for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date. Application Forms will be submitted from 01 March 2017 by 11.59 PM. Further details are given below.
Detail Notification of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Residual Parent Cadre||141 Posts||38 years||As per the norms of organization
|Job Seekers should have Degree in law granted by a University establish by Law.
|Local Cadre||26 Posts||38 years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have Degree in law granted by a University establish by Law.
Location of Job – Karnataka
The procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview.
Application Fee –
- General / OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 250/-
Make the payment of application fee through the online mode or using challan.
How to Apply
Those Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address: karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out the copy and keep the copy for the further reference.
- Last date to submit the online application – 01 March 2017