Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sector 31 Chandigarh has the released their latest recruitment notification for the post of PGT, TGT, Primary Teacher, Computer Instructor, Professional Counselor in Career Guidance & Counselling, German Language Teacher, Vocational Skills, Doctor & Nurse vacancies on the part time contractual basis for the year 2017-18. Eligible and deserving candidates who are interested in applying for the post they can apply on or before the last date. Job Seekers can attend the walk in interview to apply for the post as on 04 and 06th March 2017. More details are given below.
Detail Specification of Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|PGT (English, Hindi, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Economics, Commerce and Political Science)||–||Not Disclosed||As per the norms of organization||Master Degree from the recognized university and B.Ed. degree.
|PGT (Biotechnology)||–||Not Disclosed||As per the norms of organization||M.Sc/ M.Tech in Biotechnology/ M.Sc in Genetics/ Microbiology/ Life Sciences/ Biochemistry with 50% marks.
|PGT (Computer Science)||–||Not Disclosed||As per the norms of organization||B.E. or B.Tech or M.Sc in Computer Science/ MCA/ B.Sc. Computer Science or BCA.
Job Location : Chandigarh
Application Fee : No Application Fee
The procedure of Selection : Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test or Skill Test.
Procedure of Selection : Personal Interview
How to Apply
Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can appear in the walk in Interview.
1) Job Seekers are suggested to download the prescribed format of the application form from the official website of the organization.
2) Along with application form also bring the relevant document’s photocopy for the verification process.
3) After the interview Job, Seekers will be selected for the post.
4) Date, timing and venue of walk in an interview has specified below.
- Date of Walk in Interview – 04 and 06 March 2017
- Venue of Interview – refer to the official notification