Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued a working alert for the post of Junior Public Health Nurse. Work Seekers, who are interested in looking for the post they must submit the online application form before the last date.Application Kinds will certainly be sent up to 29 March 2017
Information Notice of Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Junior Public Health Nurse||25 Posts||18 to 44 years||Rs. 22200 – 48,000/-||Job Seekers should have qualified SSLC or its equivalent qualification and Auxiliiary Nurse Midwifery certificate issued by the Kerala Nurses and Midwifery Council.
Location of Work– Kerala
Treatment of Choice– Work Seekers will be chosen on the basis of online written test / Interview.
Application Charge– Not pointed out
The best ways to Look for the Application–.
Those Task Seekers that are interested in looking for the post they could adhere to the actions offered below:.
- At the very first step, Job Seekers should check out the main website of the organization.
- Site Address: keralapsc.gov.in.
- After redirecting to the web page Job Seekers must discover for the appropriate link to download and install the application form.
- Application Form must be loaded by the Work Seekers after reading the entire directions and guidelines.
- Load the kind and also post the scanned image and signature at the provided room in the form.
- After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out the copy and also keep it for the further referral.
Last day to submit the online application– 29 March.