Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017
Lok Sabha Secretariat has published an official recruitment notification for the post of Parliamentary Reporter. Eligible aspirants who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before thelast date. Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 27 February 2017. For more details visit official site.
Detail Specification of Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Parliamentary Reporter||20 Posts||40 years as on 27 February 2017||Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- on monthly basis + GP Rs. 5400/-||Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation in any stream from the recognized University and Shorthand speed of 160 works per mint. In Hindi and English.
Job Location : Delhi
Procedure of Selection : Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the applicant.
5) Send the Entire documents to the postal address of organization on or before the last date.
To, The Joint Recruitment Cell Room No. 521, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi 110001
Important Dates :
- Last date to Submit Application – 27 February 2017