Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017
Sainik School Chhingchhip has published a recruitment notification for the post of Teaching and Non Teaching vacancies on regular basis. Eligible and deserving Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date. Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at theofficial website) on or before 30 January 2017. More details are given below.
Detail Specification of Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Teaching and Non Teaching||19 Posts||35 years ason 01 January 2017||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have TET/ CTET certificate and should have qualification in relevant subject.
Job Location : All India
- General / OBC – Rs. 500/-
- Reserved Category – Rs. 250/-
Make the payment of application fee through the Demand Draft, drawn on in favour of “Principal, Sainik School Chhingchhip, payable at SBI Electric Veng, Aizwal (Branch Code – 16361).
Procedure of Selection: Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post ,they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Send the Entire documents to the postal address of organization on or before the last date.
To, The Principal, Sainik School Chhingchhip (Mizoram)
Important Dates :
- Last date to Submit Application : 30 January 2017