MPPEB Recruitment 2017
An official job notifiation has been issued by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) for the post of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmaceutical and other group II sub Group III Vacancy 2017. Those who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date. Application Forms will be submitted upto 04 February 2017.
Detail Notification of MPPEB Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Laboratory Technician||05 Posts||18 to 35 years||As per the norms of organization||B.Sc. Degree in Agriculture, Science, Agriculture Engineering Stream with second division.
|Physiotherapy||01 Post||18 to 35 years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have qualified 12thexamination with PCB Stream and Degree in Physiotherapy Technician.
|Community Health Worker||05 posts||18 to 35 years||As per the norms of organization
|Graduation Degree in Science B.Sc Biology
|Staff Nurse||251 Posts||18 to 35 years||As per the norms of organization||12thExamination passed in PCB Stream and Diploma or Degree in Staff Nurse Exam.
|Assistant Public Analyst||07 Posts||18 to 35 years||As per the norms of organization||Bachelor Degree in Science with Chemistry as a compulsory subject with second division marks.
|Assistant Pharmaceutical Analyst||03 Posts||18 to 35 years||As per the norms of organization||Graduation Degree in Science B.Sc. with Chemistry or B.Pharma Degree in any recognized university.
Location of Job – Madhya Pradesh
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
- Written Test
How to Apply
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – mponline.gov.in
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link todownload the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates :
- Last date to submit the online application – 02 February 2017
- Last date for Correction – 09 February 2017
- Admit Card Available – February 2017