MPSC Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has published their latest job notification for the post of Sub Inspector. Those who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date. Application Forms will be submitted from 02 February 2017. More details are given below.
Detail Notification of MPSC Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Sub Inspector||300 Posts||19 to 38 years||Rs. 5200 to 20200/- + GP Rs. 3500/- on monthly basis
|Graduate candidates can apply for the post.
Location of Job: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Procedure of Selection : Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview.
- General/ OBC – Rs. 373/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 273/-
Make the payment of application fee through the Online Mode.
How to Apply
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address : mpsc.gov.in
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link todownload the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and keep the copy for the further reference.
Important Dates :
- Starting date for the submission of application form – 13 January 2016
- Last date to submit the online application – 02 February 2017