Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017
Mumbai Port Trust has issued an employment notification for the post ofEstate Manager. Eligible and deserving candidates who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date. Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 13 February 2017. More details are given below.
Detail Specification of Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Estate Manager||42 Posts||As per the norms of organization
|Rs. 16,000 to 20,800/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation / Diploma in Architecture/ Town and country planning or degree in civil engineering from the recognized University or Institute.
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Procedure of Selection : Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
Job Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post ,they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekerss are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Send the Entire documents to the postal address of organization on or before the last date.
To, The Secretary Mumbai Port Trust, Mumbai – 400010
Important Dates :
- Last date to Submit Application – 13 February 2017