National School of Drama Recruitment 2017
National School of Drama has published a new job notification for the post of Liasion Associate. Those who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date. Application Forms will be submitted from 09 February 2017. More details are given below.
Detail Notification of National School of Drama Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary||EducationalQualification
|Liasion Associate||01 Post||40 years||As per the norms of organization
|Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation in Public Relations/ Journalism/ Mass Media from the recognized University or Institute.
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview.
How to Apply
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address : nsd.gov.in.
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link todownload the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and keep the copy for the further reference.
- Last date to submit the online application – 09 February 2017