NCERT Recruitment 2017
National Council of Educational Research and Training has invited application forms from the eligible and skilled candidates for the post of Technical Coordinator and Production Assistant. Job Seekers will be selected on the Walk in Interview basis. Walk in Interview has scheduled to be held on 20 February 2017. More details are given below.
Detail Specification of NCERT Recruitment 2017
|Post Name||No. of Post||Salary||Age Limit||EducationalQualification
|Technical Coordinator||01 Post||Rs. 36,000/- on monthly basis||35 years||Job Seekers should have Degree in Electronics / Communication Engineering or M.Sc Degree.
|Production Assistant||01 Post||Rs. 24,000/- on monthly basis||35 years||Degree or Equivalent with diploma certificate from a recognized Institute.
Procedure of Selection – Personal Interview
How to Apply –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can appear in the walk in Interview.
1) Job Seekers are suggested to download the prescribed format of the application form from the official website of the organization.
2) Along with application form also bring the relevant document’s photo copy for the verification process.
3) After the interview Job Seekers will be selected for the post.
4) Date, timing and venue of walk in interview has specified below.
Important Dates :
- Date of Walk in Interview – 20 February 2017
- Time of Registration – 09:00 AM
Venue of Interview :
- Publication Division, NCERT, New Delhi