NCERT Recruitment 2017
National Council of Educational Research and Training, has actually released an employment alert for the posts of Lower Division Clerk. Eligible as well as deserving Task Seekers who are interested in getting the post they can use on or prior to the last date.Application Kinds ought to be submitted offline in the prescribed style (available at the official website) within 21 days from the day of publication.
Detail Specification of NCERT Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|LowerDivision Clerk||02 Posts||27 Years||Rs. 5200 to 20200/- + GP RS. 1900||Job Seekersshould have qualified 12th and must have typing speed of 35 wpm.
Work Area– Delhi
Treatment of Option– Job Seekers will be picked on the basis of Interview or on the basis of Skill Test.
The best ways to Apply for the Application–.
Job Seekers who are interested in requesting the post, they should adhere to the procedure provided below:.
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official website of the company.
2) After redirecting to the web page, Work Seekers are required to download and install the recommended layout of the application and also load it.
3) After loading the type, take its print out duplicate as well as connect the pertinent records with it.
4) All the records attached with the application, need to be self-attested by the Task Seekers.
5) Keep the records as well as application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address provided listed below.
The Section Officer (R II), 2nd floor, zakir Husain Khand, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016
Last day to Send Application– within 21 days.