North Central Railway Recruitment 2017
North Central Railway has issued an official notification regarding the vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for the post of Act Apprentice. Job Seekers will be selected on the Walk in Interview basis. Walk in Interview has scheduled to be held on 17 March 2017. More details are given below.
Detail Specification of North Central Railway Recruitment 2017
|Post Name||No. of Post||Salary||Age Limit||Educational Qualification
|Act Apprentice||413 Posts||As per the norms of organization||15 to 24 years||Job Seekers should have qualified 10thexamination and ITI Passed certificate in relevant trade.
Procedure of Selection – Personal Interview
How to Apply
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can appear in the walk in Interview.
1) Job Seekers are suggested to download the prescribed format of the application form from the official website of the organization.
2) Along with application form also bring the relevant document’s photo copy for the verification process.
3) After the interview candidates will be selected for the post.
4) Date , timing and venue of walk in interview has specified below.
- Date of Walk in Interview – 15 February 2017 to 17 March 2017
- Time of Registration – 09:00 AM