NHRC Recruitment 2017
An official notification has been issued by National Human rights Commission (NHRC), New Delhi for the post of Junior Research. Eligible applicants who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date. Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 06 February 2017.
Detail Specification of NHRC Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Junior Research Fellow||Not Disclosed||30 years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers Should have qualified Post Graduate in Political Science/ Sociology/ Social Work/ Economics/ Human Rights/ Psychology or Criminology with min. 60% marks.
Job Location – All India
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, candidate should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Send the Entire documents to the postal address of organization on or before the last date.
Postal Address –
To, The Under Secretary National Human Rights Commission, Manavadhikar Bhawan, C Block, GPO Complex, New Delhi 110023
Important Dates –
- Last date to Submit Application Form – 06 Ferbuary 2017