NDMC Recruitment 2017
North Delhi Municipal Corporation has published a recruitment notification for the post of Junior and Senior Resident. The eligible and deserving applicants who are interested in apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date. The applicants can attend the walk in interview to apply for the post as on 14 March 2017.
Detail Specification of NDMC Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Senior Resident||08 Posts||40 Years||Not Disclosed||Graduation Degree in the relevant field.
|Junior Resident||18 Posts||40 Years||Not Disclosed||Graduation Degree from a recognized University|
Work Place – Delhi
Application Fee –
- General/ OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST – Rs. 500/-
- Make the payment through Bank Draft/ Pay Order in favor of Commissioner, North Delhi Municipal Corporation payable at Delhi.
The procedure of Selection – Applicants will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply –
The applicants who are interested in apply for the post they can appear in the walk in Interview.
1) The applicants are suggested to download the prescribed format of the application form from the official website of the organization.
2) Along with application form also bring the relevant document’s photocopy for the verification process.
3) After the interview applicants will be selected for the post.
4) Date, timing and venue of walk in the interview has specified below.
Important Dates –
Date of Walk in Interview –
- For Post 1 – 14 March 2017 at 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- For Post 2 – 14 March 2017 at 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
Time of Registration –
- For Post 1 – 09:00 AM
- For Post 2 – 12:30 AM
Venue of Interview – Hindu Rao Hospital, 5th floor, Library, G Block, Malka Ganj, Delhi – 110007