North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
North Eastern Railway, Izatnagar has published an official notification for the post of General Department Competitive Examination. Those aspirants who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before thelast date. Application Forms will be submitted from 10 February 2017. For more details go through the official notification.
Detail Notification of North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Assistant Loco Pilot||224 posts||18 to 42 years as on 01 January 2017||Rs. 5200 to 20200/- + GP Rs. 2000/-||Job Seekers should have qualified Matriculation or its equivalent with ITI approved by NCVT or SCVT in relevant field.
|Ticket Collector/ Ticket Examiner||46 Posts||18 to 42 years as on 01 January 2017||Rs. 5200 to 20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/-||Job Seekers should have qualified Matriculation or its equivalent with 50% marks.
Location of Job : Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh)
Procedure of Selection : Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview.
How to Apply
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address : ner.indiarailways.gov.in
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link todownload the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and keep the copy for the further reference.
Important Dates :
- Last date to submit the online application – 10 February 2017