North Western Railway Recruitment 2017
An official notification has been issued by North Western Railway for the post of Act Apprentices. Those who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date. The application Forms will be submitted from 29 January 2017. More information is given on the official site.
Detail Notification of North Western Railway Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Act Apprentices||388 Posts||15 to 24 years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have qualified 10th or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized board.
Location of Job :Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Procedure of Selection : Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview.
Application Fee :
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC/ ST : No Application fee
Make the payment of application fee through the online mode.
How to Apply
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address : rrcjaipur.in
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link todownload the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and keep the copy for the further reference.
Important Dates :
- Last date to submit the online application : 29 January 2017