ONGC Recruitment 2017
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has published a recruitment notification and has invited application forms from the eligible and skilled Job Seekers for the post of Field Medical Officer on contract basis. Job Seekers will be selected on the Walk in Interview basis. Walk in Interview has scheduled to be held from 08 February 2017.
Detail Specification of ONGC Recruitment 2017
|Post Name||No. of Post||Salary||Age Limit||Educational Qualification
|Field Medical Officer||02 Posts||Rs. 60,000/- on monthly basis||60 years||MBBS Degree with relevant work experience.
Procedure of Selection – Personal Interview
Job Location – Agaratala (Tripura)
How to Apply
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can appear in the walk in Interview.
1) Job Seekers are suggested to download the prescribed format of the application form from the official website of the organization.
2) Along with application form also bring the relevant document’s photo copy for the verification process.
3) After the interview Job Seekers will be selected for the post.
4) Date, timing and venue of walk in interview has specified below.
Important Dates :
- Date of Walk in Interview – 08 February 2017
- Time of Registration – 11:30 AM
Venue of Interview – ONGC Guest House, ONGC South Colony, Badharghat, Agartala