OPSC Recruitment 2017
An employment notification has issued by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) for the post of Assistant Professor in the various specialty. The eligible and deserving applicants can apply for the post on or before the last date. The applicants who are interested in apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date 01 March to 30 March 2017.
Detail Notification of OPSC Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Assistant Professor||58 Posts||21 to 45 years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have qualified MBA Degree possessing diplomate National Board Degree.
Location of Job – All India
The procedure of Selection – Personal Interview.
Application Fee – Rs. 300
Make the payment of application fee through the Challan at any branch of SBI.
No Fee for the reserved category Job Seekers.
How to Apply?
The interested applicants can follow the steps given below:
1) Visit the official website of the organization i.e – opsc.gov.in.
2) Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates –
- Starting date to submit the application form – 01 March 2017
- Last date to submit the online application – 30 March 2017