OPTCL Recruitment 2017
Government of Odisha, Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has released a working alert for the post of Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT). Job Seekers, who are interested in obtaining the post they need to send the on-line application form before the last date. Application will be submitted up to 24 April 2017
Detail Alert of OPTCL Employment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT)||150 Posts||20 to 32 Years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have qualified HSC or equivalent Examination and National Trade Certificate in Electrician Trade from Institute recognized by SCTE and VT/ NCVT.
Location of Task– Odisha
Procedure of Choice– Task Seekers will certainly be chosen on the basis of
- Written Test
- General/ OBC– Rs. 500/-.
- SC/ ST– Rs. 250/-.
- Make the repayment of application cost with the e-challan or e-payment.
How to Obtain the Application–.
Those Task Seekers who are interested in making an application for the post they can adhere to the actions given listed below:.
1) At the very first step, Task Seekers need to check out the official website of the organization.
Site Address– optcl.co.in.
2) After redirecting to the web page Work Seekers need to find for the proper link to download the application form.
3) Application Form has to be filled by the Job Seekers after checking out the whole directions and also guidelines.
4) Fill up the type and also publish the scanned image and signature at the given area in the form.
5) After making the final entry of the Application Form, Work Seekers are recommended to take the print out copy of the application and also keep it for the future use.
Last date to send the on the internet application– 24 April 2017.