OSSC Recruitment 2017
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is about to hire candidates for the post of Assistant Training Officer. Those who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date. Application Forms will be submitted from 02 March 2017.
Detail Notification of OSSC Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Assistant Training Officer||97 Posts||18 to 32 years as on 01 January 016||Rs. 9300 to 34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-
|Job Seekers should have qualified 10th or equivalent examination from the recognized board and ITI or Degree / Diploma in relevant trades.
Location of Job – Orissa
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview.
Application Fee – Rs. 100/-
Make the payment of application fee through the Online or Offline mode.
No fee for the application fee.
How to Apply for the Application
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address : odishassc.in.
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and send it to the postal address mentioned below.
To, The Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No 1, Unit V, Bhubaneswar, Pin – 751054
Important Dates :
- Starting date for the submission of application – 30 January 2017
- Last date to submit the online application – 02 March 2017
- Ending date to submit the hard copy of online application – 17 March 2017