OSSC Recruitment 2017
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has actually issued a work notice for the post of Soil Conservation Extension worker. Task Candidates, who are interested in applying for the post they should send the on the internet application form prior to the last date.Application Types will certainly be sent from 25 May 2017
Information Notice of OSSC Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Soil Conservation Extension Worker||174 Posts||21 to 32 years||Not mentioned
|Candidate should have qualified 12th in science or 12th in vocational course in agriculture related subject.
Area of Task– Orissa
Treatment of Selection– Candidates will certainly be picked on the basis of online written test/ Interview.
Application Cost– Rs. 100/-.
Make the settlement of application cost with the Online or Offline setting.
No fee for the application fee.
How to Request the Application–.
Those Candidates who are interested in applying for the post they could follow the actions given listed below:.
1) At the first step, prospects must see the official website of the company.
Site Address: ossc.gov.in.
2) After redirecting to the web page prospects ought to locate for the proper link to download and install the application form.
3) The application has to be filled by the prospects after reading the whole instructions and standards.
4) Load the form as well as post the checked picture and also signature at the given room in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, prospects are suggested to take the print out duplicate and also send it to the postal address stated listed below.
To, The Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No 1, Unit V, Bhubaneswar, Pin – 751054
- Starting date for the submission of application– 25 April 2017.
- Last day to submit the on the internet application– 24 May 2017.
- Ending date to submit the hard copy of on-line application– 07 June 2017.