PDIL Employment 2017
Projects Development India Limited (PDIL) has issued an employment alert for the post of Safety Officer, Engineer and Junior Drafting staff on the contract basis. Work Job Seekers, that are interested in making an application for the post they should submit the online application form prior to the last date. Application Forms will be submitted up to 15 March 2017
Detail Notification of PDIL Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Safety Officer||02 Posts||36 Years||Rs. 16200 to 18000/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have qualified Diploma in relevant Discipline or ITI in the relevant trade.
|Engineer||29 Posts||39 Years||Rs. 33300 to 38300/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have qualified Engineering Degree.
|Junior Drafting Staff||04 Posts||33 Year||Rs. 19500 /- on monthly basis
|Job Seekers should have qualified relevant discipline or ITI.
Location of Job– Uttar Pradesh and Gujarat
Procedure of Selection– Task Seekers will be picked on the basis of
- Skill Test
- Trade Test
Ways to Request the Application–.
Those Job Seekers that are interested in looking for the post they could follow the actions given listed below:.
1) At the primary step, Task Seekers must see the main website of the company.
Internet site Address– pdilin.com.
2) After redirecting to the web page Task Seekers ought to find for the appropriate connect to download and install the application form.
3) Application has to be filled by the Work Seekers after reading the entire directions and standards.
4) Fill up the form and also submit the checked photo and also signature at the given area in the type.
5) After making the last entry of the Application, Work Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future usage.
- Starting Day for Submission of Online Application: 01 March 2017.
- Last date to send the on the internet application– 15 March 2017.