Post Office Recruitment 2017
India Postal Circle has released a job notification regarding the vacancies to hire candidates for the post of 96 Postman and Mail guard. Interested candidates may apply for the post on or before the last date i.e. 17th February 2017. For more details visit the official site.
Detail Notification of Post Office Recruitment 2017
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale||Age Limit
As on 17.02.2017
|Postman||95 Posts||Rs. 21,700/-||18 to 27 Years||10th Pass|
|Mail guard||01 Post||Rs. 21,700/-||18 to 27 Years||10th Pass|
Location of the Job – Odisha
Procedure of Selection – Aptitude Test
Application Fee – Rs. 100/-
Make the payment of Application Fee through the India Postal Order (IPO) only which should be drawn on in favour of “Chief Postmaster General, Rajasthan circle”, payable at the post office Tamilnadu Circle.
Examination Fee: Rs. 400/- for General / OBC category candidates.
Exempted fee for SC / ST / PH / Women.
How to apply for the post :
Job Seekers who find them eligible as per the requirement of the post they may fill the form and submit it before the last date 17th February 2017.
1. To Apply for the Application go to the official site of the organization – indiapost.gov.in
2. After passing out to the home page find for the appropriate link to download theapplication form.
3. Fill the form and attach the relevant documents with (as the case may be)
4. Now upload the scanned passport size photo and signature at the space given in theapplication form (Attest the photo and signature in the measurement as given in the advt.)
5. Application should be submitted before the last date.
6. At the end take the print out copy of the application for the further reference.
Important Dates –
- Starting date for the submission of Online Application – 19th January 2017
- Ending date for the submission of Online Application – 17th February 2017