Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan High Court (HCRAJ) has released a job notification for the post of District Judge Cadre. Those who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date. Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 06 March 2017. Go through the official notification.
Detail Specification of HCRAJ Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|District Judge Cadre||27 Posts||35 to 45 years||Rs. 51,550 to 63,070/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should possess degree of Bachelor of Laws from the recognized University.
Job Location – Rajasthan
Application Fee :
- General – Rs. 800
- OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PWD – Rs. 250/-
Make the payment through the Demand Draft, drawn on in favour of “Registrar General, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur”, payable at Jodhpur.
Procedure of Selection : Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test or Skill Test.
How to Apply for the Application
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Registrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
Important Dates :
- Last date to Submit Application – 06 March 2017