SBI Recruitment 2017
State Bank of India is going to hire eligible candates for the post of Part Time Medical Officers. Eligible aspirants who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date. Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at theofficial website) on or before 06 February 2017. For more details go through the official site.
Detail Specification of SBI Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Part Time Medical Officer||44 Posts||35 years ason 01 January 2017||Rs. 23700 to 32850/-||MBBS Degree from any recognized University.
Job Location : All India
- General / OBC : Rs. 600/
- Reserved Category : Rs. 100/-
Make the payment of application fee through the Demand Draft, drawn on in favour of “CRPD, State bank of India”, payable at Mumbai.
Procedure of Selection: Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post ,they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, job seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the job seekers.
5) Send the Entire documents to the postal address of organization on or before the last date.
To, Ex – Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), Polyclinic, Bhuj
Important Dates :
- Last date to Submit Application : 06 February 2017