SBI Recruitment 2017
State Bank of India (SBI) has published a recruitment notification for the post of Dean of Studies. Eligible applicants who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date. Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 15 February 2017. More details are given blow.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Dean Of Studies||Not Specified||65 years as on 01 February 2017||Not Disclosed||Job Seekers should have qualified MBA from Top Indian/ International ‘B’ Schools. Or Ph.D.
Job Location – Kolkata (West Bengal)
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test or Skill Test.
How to Apply
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post ,they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekerss are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
The General Manager, State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021
Important Dates :
- Last date to Submit Application – 15 February 2017