South Western Railway Recruitment 2017
South Western Railway has published a job notification for the post of Group C and Erstwhile Group D. Eligible applicants who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date. Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at theofficial website) on or before 06 March 2017. More details are given below.
Detail Specification of South Western Railway Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Group C||02 Posts||18 to 29 years||Rs. 5200 to 20200/- + GP Rs. 1900||Job Seekers should have qualified 12thexamination.
|Erstwhile Group D||07 Posts||18 to 30 years||Rs. 5200 to 20200/- + GP Rs. 1800/-
|Job Seekers should have qualified 10th pass or ITI or equivalent.|
Job Location : Hubballi (Karnataka)
Procedure of Selection : Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
Application Fee – Rs. 500/-
Make the payment through the Demand Draft, drawn on in favour of “Assistant Personnel Officer/ HQ South Western Railway, Hubli payable at Hubli”.
How to Apply for the Application
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and send it to the postal address.
Postal Address :
To, The Chief Personnel Officer, South Western railway, General Manager’s Building, Gadg Road, Hubli – 580020
Important Dates :
- Last date to Submit Application – 06 March 2017