Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
Southern Railway has published a recruitment for the post of Act Apprentices. Eligible and deserving job seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date. Online application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at theofficial website) on or before 25 January 2017.
Detail Specification of Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Act / Trade Apprentices||148 Posts||15 to 24 years as on 26 January 2017||As per the government norms||Job Seekers should have qualified 8th/ 10thor its equivalent with national trade certificate in the relevant field.
Job Location : Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
Application Fee : Rs. 100/-
Make the payment of application fee through Demand Draft, drawn on in favour of “Work Shop Personnel Officers/ S & T/ Work Shop, Southern Railway – Podanur, Coimbatore – 641023”, payable at Coimbatore.
Procedure of Selection : Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in 10thand ITI.
How to Apply
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post ,they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, job seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the job seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
The Work Shop Personnel Officer, Officer of the chief work shop manager, signal and telecommunication work shop, Southern Railway – Podanur Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu – 641023
Important Dates :
- Last date to Submit Application : 25 January 2017