Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2017
Sports Authority of India has published a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Director. Eligible applicants who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date. Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 10 March 2017. More details are given below.
Detail Specification of Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Assistant Director||06 Posts||32 years||Rs. 15600 to 39100/-||Graduation Degree from the recognized University.
Job Location : All India
Procedure of Selection : Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for the Application
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Send the Entire documents to the postal address of organization on or before the last date.
To, The sports authority of india, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, 2nd floor, Lodhi Road, New delhi – 110003
Important Dates :
- Last date to Submit the Application Form – 10 March 2017