SSB Recruitment 2017
Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Office of the Director General, Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), has issued a work notification for the post of 842 Sub Inspector (Communication), Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication) and Head Constable. . Eligible and deserving job hunters that are interested in making an application for the post they could use on or before the last date.Application Types ought to be submitted offline in the prescribed style (readily available at the main internet site) within Thirty Days from the date of the magazine of the ad.
Information Requirements of SSB Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Sub Inspector (Communication)||16 Posts||18 to 25 years||As per the norms of organization.||Job Seekers should have qualified Degree in Electronics or Telecommunication or Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from the recognized University.
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication)||02 Posts||18 to 25 years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication with 50% marks .
|Head Constable||746 Posts||18 to 23 years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have qualified ITI in Electronics or Intermediate or 12thwith Physics / Chemistry and Mathematics.
Treatment of Option– Work Seekers will be chosen on the basis of Written Test or Skill Test.
The best ways to Get the Application–.
Task applicants who are interested in making an application for the post, they need to comply with the treatment given below:.
1) At the very first step, job seekers should go to the main website of the organization.
2) After rerouting to the web page, task applicants are called for to download and install the prescribed layout of the application form and load it.
3) After loading the kind, take its print out duplicate and affix the pertinent files with it.
4) All the records connected with the application form, need to be self-testified by the job candidates.
5) Maintain the files and application into an envelope and send it to the postal address provided listed below.
The Asst Director, Office of the Director General Sahastra Seema Bal, East Block-V, RK Puram, New Delhi- 110066
- Day of Advt.– 31st December to 06 January 2017.
- Last Day– Within One Month from the day of advt.