SSC Recruitment 2017
An official notification has been issued by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the post of Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff. Those who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date. Application Forms will be submitted from 31 December 2016 to 03 February 2017 upto 05:00 PM.
Detail Notification of SSC Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Multi Tasking Staff||8300 Posts||18 to 25 years||As per the norms of Government||Job Seekers should have qualified 10th or equivalent from any recognized board.
Location of Job – All India
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview.
Application Fee :
- General / OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Women Candidates – Exempted from any fee
Make the payment of the application fee through the Online Mode.
How to Apply
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – ssconline.nic.in
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the candidates after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and keep it for the future reference.
Important Dates –
- Starting date to submit the online application – 31 December 2016
- Last date to submit the online application – 03 February 2017