SSC Recruitment 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released an employment notice for the post of Multi Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhayapak Examination 2017.Task Seekers, who are interested in getting the post they should send the online application before the last date.Application Forms will certainly be submitted from 05 May 2017.
Detail Alert of SSC Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Junior Hindi Translator||Not Specified||30 Years||Rs. 35,400 to 112400/-||Job Seekers should have qualified Masters Degree in Hindi with English.
|Junior Translator||Not Specified||30 years||Rs. 35400 to 112400/-||Master Degree.|
Place of Task– All India
Treatment of Selection– Work Seekers will certainly be chosen on the basis of online written test / Interview.
General / OBC – Rs. 100/-
SC / ST / PWD / Women Job Seekers – Exempted from any fee
Make the payment of the application fee through the Online Mode.
How to Make an application for the Application–.
Those Job Seekers who are interested in getting the post they could follow the steps offered below:.
- At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the main website of the company.
- Internet site Address– ssconline.nic.in.
- After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers must discover for the appropriate link to download and install the application form.
- The application needs to be filled up by the Work Seekers after reading the whole guidelines and also standards.
- Load the form and submit the scanned photo as well as the signature at the provided space in the type.
- After making the final submission of the Application, Task Seekers are suggested to take the print out the copy and also keep it for the future recommendation.
Starting date to submit the on-line application– 15 April 2017.
Last day to send the on-line application– 05 May 2017.