Syndicate Bank Employment 2017
Syndicate Bank has provided a working alert for the post of Temporary Attender. Work Seekers, who are interested in making an application for the post they need to send the on the internet application before the last date.Application Forms will be submitted from 05 May 2017
Information Specification of Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit As on 31.03.2017||Salary||EducationalQualification|
|Temporary Attender||54 Posts||18 to 26 years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have qualified 10th and should not have qualified 12thexamination|
|Part Time Sweeper||46 Posts||18 to 26 Years||As per the norms of organisation||Job Seekers should have qualified 5th class examination.|
Location of Job– All India
Application Fee: No Application Fee
The procedure of Selection– Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How you can Look for the Application–.
Job Seekers that are interested in obtaining the post, they should follow the procedure offered listed below:.
1) At the primary step, Job Seekers must most likely to the official site of the company.
2) After rerouting to the web page, Job Seekers are called for to download and install the recommended format of the application and also fill it.
3) After filling up the form, take its print out duplicate and affix the pertinent records with it.
4) All the files attached with the application must be self-attested by the Task Seekers.
5) Keep the records and also application right into an envelope as well as send it to the postal address given below.
To, The Regional Manager, Syndicate Bank. Regional Office, Personnel Section, No-15/20, 1st Floor, Indira Gandhi Road, Fairlands, Salem
The last date to submit the on-line application– 05 May 2017.