TISS RECRUITMENT 2017
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has recently published a recruitment notification for the post of Social Worker, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Professor and various other posts. Those who are interested in applying for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date. Application Forms will be submitted up to 10 March 2017. For more details go to the site.
Detail Notification of TISS Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Social Worker||01 Post||–||Rs. 9300 to 34800/- + GP Rs. 4600||Job Seekers should have qualified Master’s Degree in Social Work with 55% marks with 05 year’s experience in relevant field.
|Deputy Registrar Finance and Accounts||01 post||–||Rs. 15600 to 39100/- + GP Rs. 7600/-||Post Graduate Degree in Commerce stream.
Location of Job : Maharashtra
Procedure of Selection : Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
- Screening Test
How to Apply for the Application
Those Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – tiss.edu.on
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
- Last date to submit the online application –10 March 2017