TN Police Recruitment 2017
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service RecruitmentBoard (TNUSRB) has published a recruitment notification for the post of Grade II Police Constable, Grade II Jail warder and grade II Fireman. Those eligible aspirants who are interested in applying for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date. Application Forms will be submitted up to 22 February 2017.
Detail Notification of TN Police Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Grade II Police Constable||13183 Posts||18 to 24 years
|As per the norms of organization||Job, Seekers should have qualified 10th, Diploma or its equivalent qualification.
|Grade II Police Constable||1016 Posts||As per the norms of organization|
|Grade II Police Constable||1512 Posts||As per the norms of organization|
Location of Job: Tamil Nadu
Procedure of Selection: Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
- Written Test
How to Apply
Those Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – tnusrbexams.net
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
- Last date to submit the online application – 22 February 2017 till 05:45
- Date of Written Examination – 21 May 2017