TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017
The government of Tamil Nadu, TeachersRecruitment Board (TRB), Chennai has provided a work notification for the post of Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET). Eligible as well as deserving Work Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can apply on or before the last date.Application Types should be submitted offline in the recommended style (available at the main website) on or prior to 23 March 2017
Detail Specification of TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET)||Not Disclosed||As per the norms of organization||–||For Paper I –
Diploma in Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education from a Recognized Teacher Training Institute / DIET
For Paper II –
Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Litt.) with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography as major subjects in their Degree course or a Degree with any one of the equivalent subjects from a Recognized University
The procedure of Option– Task Seekers will certainly be chosen on the basis of Written Test or Skill Test.
Work Area– Tamil Nadu
- General/ OBC– Rs. 600/-.
- SC/ ST– Rs. 300/-.
- Make the repayment of the application fee in any type of Branch of State Bank of India/ Indian Overseas Bank.
How you can Get the Application–.
Work Seekers that are interested in getting the post, they must adhere to the procedure provided listed below:.
1) At the initial step, Job Seekers must most likely to the main website of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Work Seekers are needed to download the recommended format of the application and fill it.
3) After loading the type, take its print out duplicate and also connect the appropriate papers with it.
4) All the documents affixed with the application form should be self-attested by the Work Seekers.
5) Maintain the records and application right into an envelope and also send it to the postal address provided below.
The Office of the Chief Educational Officer concerned Districts
Last day to Send Application– 23 March 2017.