UKSSSC Recruitment 2017
Uttarakhand Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has published a recruitment notification for the post of 1546 Junior Assistant/ Computer Assistant, Lab Assistant, Assistant Teacher and various other posts. Those who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date. Application Forms will be submitted from 12 March 2017. More details are given below.
Detail Notification of (UKSSSC Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Junior Assistant/ Computer Assistant||31 posts||18 to 42 years||Rs. 5200 to 20200/- + GP Rs. 2000||Intermediate passed and typing speed 4000 key depression per hours in Hindi.
|Lab Assistant||09 Posts||18 to 42 years||Rs. 5200 to 20200/||B.Sc with subjects Chemistry/Physics/ Biology/Zoology or equivalent with 50% marks from a recognized University
|Assistant Teacher||537 Posts||18 to 42 years||Rs. 9300 to 34800 + GP Rs. 4600||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University in the concerned subject and B.Ed. or equivalent from a recognized University OR Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject.
Location of Job – Uttarakhand
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview.
How to Apply for the Application
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address : sssc.uk.gov.in
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and keep the copy for the further reference.
Important Dates :
- Last date to submit the online application – 12 March 2017