UPPSC Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued an employment alert for the post of Combined State / Upper Subordinates Services Examination 2017 (PCS). Job Seekers, that are interested in getting the post they should submit the online application form prior to the last date. Application will be submitted from 22 March 2017
Information Notification of UPPSC Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Examination 2017||251 Posts||21 to 40 years||Rs. 9300 to 34800/- or Rs. 15600 to 39100/- + GP Rs. 4200/-||Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation Degree in any field from the recognized University or Institute.
Area of Job– Uttar Pradesh
Treatment of Choice– Work Seekers will certainly be chosen on the basis of online written test / Interview.
- General/ OBC– Rs. 125/-.
- SC/ ST– Rs. 65/-.
- PH– Rs. 25/-.
- Make the settlement of application charge with E– Challan.
How you can Get the Application–.
Those Task Seekers that are interested in obtaining the post they could adhere to the actions provided listed below:.
1) At the initial step, Work Seekers need to visit the official website of the company.
Site Address: uppsc.up.nic.in.
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers need to find for the appropriate connect to download and install the application.
3) The application should be filled by the Task Seekers after reading the whole instructions and also guidelines.
4) Load the type and publish the scanned picture as well as the trademark at the offered area in the kind.
5) After making the last entry of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out the copy and keep the duplicate for the more reference.
- Starting day to send the on-line application– 22 February 2017.
- Last day to submit the online application– 27 March 2017.
- Last day for the invoice of Examination Charge in the Financial institution– 22 March 2017.