UPPSC Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released an employment notice for the post of 529 Lecturers, Scientific Officer, Registrar and various other posts. Job Seekers, that are interested in making an application for the post they ought to send the on-line application prior to the last date.Application Kinds will be submitted up to 18 April 2017
Detail Alert of UPPSC Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|408 Posts||40 Years||Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- + GP Rs. 6000/-||Job Seekers should have qualified Master’s Degree and must have qualified NET by U.G.C./ C.S.I.R.
|Scientific Officer||54 Posts||40 Years||Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- + GP Rs. 5400/-||M.Sc. / M.Tech in Physics/ Forensic Science/ Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Zoology/ Botany/ Bio Technology or B.Tech in Computer science.
35 to 45 Years
|Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- + GP Rs. 7600/-
|Graduation Degree or its equivalent.|
Area of Work– Uttar Pradesh
Treatment of Option– Job Seekers will certainly be selected on the basis of
- Written Test
General / OBC – Rs. 105
SC/ ST – Rs. 65/-
PWD – Rs. 25/-
Make the payment of application fee through the E – Challan.
Ways to Get the Application–.
Those Work Seekers that are interested in requesting the post they can adhere to the actions provided listed below:.
1) At the primary step, Work Seekers should check out the main website of the organization.
Site Address– uppsc.up.nic.in.
2) After rerouting to the home page Task Seekers must find for the suitable connect to download and install the application form.
3) The application needs to be loaded by the Job Seekers after checking out the entire instructions and also guidelines.
4) Fill up the type as well as post the scanned photo as well as the signature at the offered space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application, Job Seekers are recommended to take the print out the duplicate of the application as well as keep it for the future use.
- The last date to submit the on-line application– 13 April 2017.
- Last date for Invoice of application charge in Bank– 13 April 2017.