UPSC NDA Recruitment 2017
National Defence Academy NDA, Pune has published a recruitment notification for the post of Lower Division Clerk, Statistical Assistant, Ground Superintendent and various other posts. Those who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date. Application Forms will be submitted upto 25 February 2017.
Detail Notification of UPSC NDA Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Lower Division Clerk||–||18 to 27 year||Rs. 5200 to 20200/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have qualified Class 12th from the recognized University.
|Statistical Assistant||–||18 to 30 years||Rs. 5200 to 20200/- on monthly basis||BA or B.Sc. with Mathematics and Statistics as main subject.|
Location of Job – PUne
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
Application Fee – No Application Fee
How to Apply for the Application
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – nda.nic.in
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates :
- Last date to submit the online application – 25 February 2017