UPSC Recruitment 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a recruitment notification for the post of Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Exam 2017. Those who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date Application Forms will be submitted upto 03 March 2017.
Detail Notification of UPSC Recruitment 2016
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Exam 2017
|138 Posts||21 to 32 years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have qualified Degree in relevant field.
Location of Job – All India
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
- Written Test
Application Fee – Rs. 200/-
Deposit the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI , State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur.
How to Apply
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – upsconline.nic.in.
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link todownload the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates :
- Last date for Payment Fee through Cash – 02 March 2017
- Last date for Payment Fee through Debit / Credut Card / Internet Banking Payment – 03 March 2017
- Last date to submit the online application – 03 March 2017
- Date for Competitive Exam – 12 May 2017
- Result Declaration Date – July / August 2017