Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017
Vijaya Bank has published a job notification for the post of Probationary Chief Manager (Statistician) & Probationary Senior Manager in MMG Scale IV and III. Those who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date. Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 10 March 2017. Further details are given in the article.
Detail Specification of Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Probationary Chief Manager||01 Post||30 to 45 years||Rs. 50300 to 59170/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation in Statistics/ Econometrics with min. 65%.
|Probationary Senior Manager||05 Posts||25 to 37 years||Rs. 42020 to 51490/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have qualified Post Graduation in Statistics/ Econometrics with min. 65% marks.
Job Location : All India
Procedure of Selection : Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Short listing on merit basis which will be followed by an Interview.
How to Apply for the Application
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
The Vijaya Bank, P.O. Box No. 5136, GPO Bangalore – 560001
- Important Dates
Last date to Submit Application Form – 10 March 2017